In case of people who you don’t get along with are “Pink”
“Pink”: No matter how old you are, the mind is always full of beauty and love.
Mine characters of “Pink”
- Wants something in return
- Blames others for the outcome
- Obsessed with appearances
- Pretending to be a heroine
- Calculating profit and loss
If you have trouble dealing with “pink”
You should reflect on your lack of affection.
Communication for “Pink”
People who work with “Pink”: Need to be attentive and smile.
“Pink” for your bosses: They praise their appearance.
“Pink” for your business partners: Always send chocolates for Valentine’s Day.
“Pink” for school teachers: If you look and act cute, they will like you.
“Pink” for fellow mom’s: Talk about fashion and makeup.
People who go well with “Pink” are
- “Red” which will take you to gorgeous places
- “Yellow” which is fun to be with
- “Pink” which also seeks beauty and romance
People who don’t go well with “pink” are
- “Gray” which is sober and quiet
- “Brown” who are boorish and preachy