In case of people who you don’t get along with are “Yellow”
“Yellow”: Childish in the way it speaks with its mouth wide open
Mine characters of “Yellow”
- No carry weight at all
- Ignorant of the situation around
- Malicious tongue
- Pretend to know everything
If you’re having trouble dealing with “yellow”
Give up trying to fit them into a mold, let them run free and wait for them to come up with some answers on their own.
Communication for “Yellow”
People who work with “yellow”: Don’t get annoyed by their slow pace.
“Yellow” for your bosses: Don’t talk too much.
“Yellow” for your business partners: You get excited about the latest sports or entertainment topics.
“Yellow” for school teachers: Show a cute attitude.
“Yellow” for fellow mom’s: Have fun with them.
People who go well with “Yellow” are
- “Orange”, a cheerful leader
- “Turquoise” which is admired for its planning ability
People who don’t go well with “yellow” are
- “Black” who can’t handle humor
- “Blue” who frowns at jokes