In case of people who you don’t get along with are “Brown”
The long sermon on “Brown” continues again today
Mine characteristics of “Brown”
- Lacks of a sense of fun
- Takes a long time to build a relationship
- Averse to change
If you are having trouble dealing with “Brown”
Listen to them first.
Communication for “Brown”
People who work with “Brown”: Take their time to build a trusting relationship.
“Brown” for your bosses: Don’t be deceitful.
“Brown” for your business partners: Don’t change your mind too often.
“Brown” for school teachers: Rely on him/her as a teacher and as a senior in life.
“Brown” for fellow mom’s: Trust her and ask her for advice.
People who go well with “Brown” are
- “Blue” which is trustworthy
- “Green” which is relaxing and not overwhelming
People who don’t go well with “Brown” are
- “Purple” who doesn’t know what you’re thinking
- “Turquoise” who too smart to feel humanity
- “White” who too fastidious and tiring